Modular Elite Series, Universal Aluminum Bed Rack
We’ve taken our best, and made it better!
Aluminum bed rack with stainless steel hardware means a rust free bed rack
As always, designed and manufactured right here in Ontario, Canada.
- 100% aluminum bed rack for the ultimate in rust resistance
- Adjustable width means you can upgrade the rig and transfer your rack to the new truck
- 19″ above the bed rails
- Tonneau cover compatible (see below)
- Easy to assemble and install with common hand tools
- Finished in a durable, textured black powder-coat
- Modular design allows the attachment of endless accessories
- Modular Bed Rack Accessories
Rack orders typically ship out in approx. 5 business days
Mounts to the truck bed with factory accessory rails if equipped (Toyota bed rail, Jeep Trail-Rail, Nissan Utili-Track, etc)
For trucks without accessory rails, 4 bolt holes need to be drilled in the inner bed rail lip.
A no-drill clip option is in the works.
Short bed rack (38″ Accessory Panels) – approximately 45″ long measured at the crossbars.
Long bed rack (48″ Accessory Panels) – approximately 55″ long measured at the crossbars.
This modular bed rack is fully compatible with a number of tonneau covers right out of the box! No added options required, which means, no extra costs!
Check out our blog post for some more info about tonneau cover fitment with our Modular Bed Rack, including our recommended tonneau cover – Tonneau Covers and Bed Racks
We have not tested all the available brands of tonneau covers. As a rule of thumb, if you have a tonneau cover that takes up LESS than 3/4″ of space on top of the bed rail, you should be able to mount this rack over top.
Some of the best covers for compatibility are inside mounted rollup or retractable covers. Some of the popular flush mounted tri-fold covers are also compatible, but you will not be able to flip the cover once the rack is mounted.
**Important note: the brackets used are 3/16″ thick. Ensure you have enough space to mount under the tonneau cover rails. Minor modifications may be required (trim plastic rail caps, etc).
Tri-fold brackets are now available for our Elite series overland bed racks here:
- Due to the strength required for this component, we have decided to use steel for the tri-fold brackets only.
- All other components of our Elite Series bed racks will remain aluminum.
- You can order tri-fold brackets for an existing bed rack, but their will be a slight increase in price due to the added component required to replace your existing standard brackets.
- When added to the cart with an Elite Series bed rack, we will substitute the standard brackets for the tri-fold system.