Returns and Cancellations
You must reach out to us by email prior to shipping products back to us for a return. We will provide you with a correct shipping address with the approval of the return.
All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Build to order products and items that were customized to any degree are not eligible for return.
- This includes but is not limited to, round tube bed racks, bed bars, sliders, etc.
- Other products purchased from ORO can be returned for any reason within 14 days of original purchase date. All returned items must be in new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and accessories.
- Return shipping cost is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- If the returned products are not in new, resalable condition – a repackaging, restocking, and/or damaged goods fee of up to 30% of the product value may be deducted from the refund. Please repackage the products with care to avoid damage during return shipping.
- Original shipping costs are not refundable.
- Returns are processed in 7-14 business days after the package arrives at our facility.
- When a refund has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email.
ALL RETURNS MUST INCLUDE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL ORDER AND THE REASON FOR RETURN. RETURNS MUST BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE RETURN AUTHORIZATION EMAIL AND MUST INCLUDE A PRINTED COPY OF THE ORDER CONFIRMATION.
*Please note. Products that are sent back without proper information will not be credited for a refund.
- If you decide to cancel an order, we will refund the full value if cancelled within the same calendar day.
- Orders cancelled outside of this time frame, may be subject to a restocking fee up to 20% in order to offset the cost of materials ordered or cut.
- If a shipping label has already been created, the order is not able to be cancelled and will have to be processed as a return.
- Shipping/processing delays are sometimes unavoidable and are not valid cause for order cancellation. We will keep you updated throughout the order process if any delays occur.